celestial cuisine

The belly rules the mind. ~Spanish Proverb

||Click on the icons to navigate.||

WADDUP ♥♥♥

I need S'MORES, please.
top ▲ | add + | 0 comment(s) | Sunday, February 20, 2011 @ 6:38 AM
It was just another school day when my good friend Chloe and I decided to hang out and eat something like we always do. We were thinking of going to the canteen to buy food when I remembered that there was this newly opened dessert house just near our school, it was called Llew's Mud pies, so eventually we went there.

The place was nice though it was kind of small. The dessert counter was awesome; you can see the different desserts they offer in their menu. So yeah, we took our seats and ordered. I was supposed to order their specialty, the mud pie when something in their menu grabbed my attention – S’MORES! Dude, they were selling s’mores and I thought I’d never be able to see this in stores, it was just awesome. S’mores is like my all time favorite snack, I had my great share of childhood because of this snack. While we were waiting for the snack to be served, Chloe and I chatted about what happened earlier which was really fun. After 2-3 minutes of waiting our orders arrived. Well we just ordered s’mores and iced tea so we really didn’t have to wait too long. Their iced tea was great, it was not the usual iced tea served in fast food chains or restaurants. The iced tea container looked really cute. 

 
Iced tea and s'mores

Iced tea : Php 30.00
S'mores: Php 25.00

I then started eating my oh-so-favorite-snack, and yes, it felt like I was on cloud nine. It was really delicious. This is the only snack that can make me appreciate marshmallows. Well the snack is really messy to prepare and to eat but it’s worth the mess, really. For the record, I did mess up my face with the melted chocolate.
Tip:
·         For those who do not know what smores is it is actually consists of a roasted marshmallow and a layer of  chocolate sandwiched between two pieces of graham crackers.
·         S'more is short for the words “some more”