|
celestial cuisine ♔
|
|
The belly rules the mind. ~Spanish Proverb
WADDUP ♥♥♥ |
|
CHRISSY: An online blog is not just something you share wholly. It's more than that. I've been a blogger for more than two years and I've met wonderful people online who became good friends of mine. I've met people who share the same interests, in music, fashion, books, etc. The wonderful thing about blogging is that you share experiences with just anyone who reaches out to you in a matter of one click. You become a center of attraction, not because of how you look, but because of the wonderful stories you share. My blog mostly centers around the random poems and stories I write on my free time. I post them publicly but for my personal posts, I have the locked, which can only be viewed by my friends. It’s a pretty big advantage, considering I've always want to reach out as a writer, and the comments I get from my online friends, encourages me to write more and learn more. You become a center of attraction, not because of how you look, but because of the wonderful stories you share. click HERE to view her blog THAT GIRL CHRISSY Name: Chrissy Age: 19 Occupation: Student Blog url : http://mauvelaces.livejournal.com Blog Title: Three little birds sat on my window Chrissy finds these quotes awesome: -Jae Kim, Almost Lover "You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind. That's the only thing you should be trying to control." — Elizabeth Gilbert; Eat Pray Love "Listen,' he said. 'It's important. We are all. Free. To do. Whatever. We want. To do." -Illusions, Richard Bach |