"True friends are always together in spirit."
---Lucy Maud Montgomery
It’s funny how I can relate to Ms. Montgomery’s quote. I always thought that friends are just, you know, friends because they have to be but I was totally wrong. Friends are there because they share with you your joy and sorrow. Here, let me share to you my awesome story.
 |
| "LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST" |
We are a group of five with 3 boys (Aljen, Gabriel,& Kent) and 2 girls (chloe & me)and we call ourselves “the GANG”. Yes I know it sounds bizarre but that’s just how we roll. Our story is just another story if you don’t give much attention to it but I know you will. If there is a whirlwind romance then call ours a whirlwind friendship. Yes I know what you’re thinking, we became a group not so long ago.
 |
| "JUST GO WITH THE FLOW" |
It all started at my brother’s wedding last December of 2010 where we met Aljen. Then here comes Gabriel, we met at an event where Chloe was doing her internship a day before Sinulog. Kent was the last one I got acquainted with and we met at a dessert house because of Aljen. About Chloe, I met her when i transferred at their school. Actually it was all thanks to Aljen that we met Gabriel and Kent, all three of them were friends. It was just lately that we have been hanging out a lot, like the day would cry if the group would not meet. I never really expected that the 5 of us would get along well in just a matter of time because I think it’s just not possible (so okay I was wrong again).
 |
| "ALWAYS THINK TWICE CAUSE YOU NEVER TAKE BACK THE THINGS YOU'VE SAID AND DONE" |
A typical group would plan there hang-outs so that they can prepare what to bring and what to wear but our group is different because we don’t plan at all, it’s like everything happens right there and then. You don’t get to prepare on what to wear and what to bring, you just have to be mentally awake. Like one time it was an early Sunday morning and Aljen and Kent was telling me to get ready because they will pick me up any time because we were going to Gabriel’s house, okay so that was totally unexpected but fun(hahaha).You think it’s fun? Wait till you hear more about what we do.
 |
| "IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF NO ONE WILL" |
When we are together we don’t really plan about what we will be doing for that day we just wait for things to happen, that’s where the fun part is. When we’re not chilling in mud pies or Ayala or St.Pats or Mango we chill at Aljens crib and watch a movie or just talk. Most of the time we end up laughing so hard that our stomachs hurt and our jaws feel like it’s going to drop in the floor because someone cracked a silly joke or did a clumsy thing which turns out to be very funny. Even if it’s not funny, it’s just simply silly, we still laugh so hard because we just understand each other. It’s like we have built a connection among us that whatever we do we totally can relate to one another. It’s like we have known each other for years and we’ve been friends since forever.
 |
| "NEVER REGRET ANYTHING IN LIFE, BECAUSE AT ONE TIME IT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANTED" |
Individually we are unique but together we are simply awesome. You might call us crazy but there’s more to us than just craziness. We are “the GANG”
Yes, true friends are always together in spirit even when you haven’t met them yet. Our friendship proves this quote.
 |
| when we're together that IGNITION song always completes our day |
 |
| aljen's birthday |
 |
| the GANG |