celestial cuisine

The belly rules the mind. ~Spanish Proverb

||Click on the icons to navigate.||

WADDUP ♥♥♥

TRICKS or TREAT
top ▲ | add + | 0 comment(s) | Sunday, March 6, 2011 @ 8:24 AM
Magic means different things to different people. For believers in the paranormal, for example, it refers to the manipulation of events, people, and objects through supernatural means to create a desired outcome. This type of magic may involve spells, rituals, charms, and other tools to alter the practitioner's environment. The word is also used to refer to tricks and sleight of hand which make it seem like things are appearing and disappearing, as though supernaturally. (http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-magic.htm)



Every time people hear the work magic they always think that it’s evil. They think that if you perform magic you are selling your soul to the devil, I don’t really know the answer to that but the magic I know doesn’t involve any evil in it, it’s simply for entertainment.  Just recently I was able to hang out with people who does magic and gladly I was able to be friends with them. These guys perform magic tricks and they are really good at what they do. In fact they have performed a lot of magic tricks to me and I’m always left dumbfounded every time they finish the trick, how do they do it? I always wonder how they do it and why they do it. Well I am always up for a treat but this time I am up for a treat for their tricks. I want to know why and how they do it. I wasn’t really sure if they just want to see people look dumbfounded after they perform or they just really do it to entertain people.   I was able to interview one of them and luckily he was kind enough to spare me some of his time. 

       ·         His name is Gabriel Aballe and he does magic.

     ·         He performs a lot of tricks but he specializes on tricks that involve sleights

      ·         He’s been performing magic for 7 months now.
  
            When asked what it takes to do magic, he simply says :
     A lot of practice and patience.
·         Hes mentors are Aljen Araneta and Thomas Pua.

Aljen Araneta




Thomas Pua

 Gabriels message:


        For the people who want to learn this never give up because I know that comes to mind on the first try. Keep practicing and don't get discouraged if others are better than you cause remember that they all went through what you are now.



CLICK HERE to view one of Gabriel's card magic :D