celestial cuisine

The belly rules the mind. ~Spanish Proverb

||Click on the icons to navigate.||

WADDUP ♥♥♥

FASHION EXTEREMETIES
top ▲ | add + | 0 comment(s) | Sunday, March 6, 2011 @ 8:58 AM
Fashion is one of the most celebrated things in the world. It is one thing that many people can share to. Fashion speaks for itself; it has its own language. I don’t know how but people seem to understand why fashion is vastly changing, it’s like a natural intellect among us. It is a part of our culture and it is important to a lot of people. 


LOUIS VUITTON
JIMMY CHOO
Fashion to a few is just fashion, to some it has become an obsession, to many it is a waste of money, but to most it is their ticket to fame and popularity. I don’t know what fashion has that it catches a lot of attention to people. I wonder, is it the signature brands that one chases after or the thought that I am in because o have this and that. Yes fashion is important but I don’t get why people are so obsessed to it, like why does a girl need a whole rack of shoes when she can have 2-3 pairs of shoes, I mean come on lets be practical, life is not just about fashion it’s about how you live it.

I always think that those who go crazy over a Jimmy Choo stiletto and a Louis Vuitton bag is just over the top. When you walk on the street the Jimmy Choo mark brand won’t be glued to your every step, so why waste money?  


dolce and gabbana
Here’s another thing some people are too naïve to understand that there is no point of buying luxurious shoes because at some point in our lives it’s going to break or its going to be outdated. Like, when is everyone going to wake up that here are other things more important than fashion?